USA > Taylor
ABOUT THE JOB
To support our accelerated expansion throughout North America, TCR is looking for a GL Accountant.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable expert with excellent numeric skills. The GL Accountant reports to the regional financial manager, and covers the responsibility for all accounting matters for TCR USA & Canada.
The main purpose of the role is to:
· Ensure the timely and accurate monthly closings of the assigned entities
· Perform or oversee all accounting activities of the US & Canada entities
· Assist the finance team and its superiors on specific matters
· Follow up all legal requirements in terms of taxes and financial reporting for the US & Canada entities.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
· Perform or oversee all accounting activities for all entities (amongst which customer and supplier invoices)
· Prepare all outgoing payments for those entities and ensure correct allocation of incoming payments
· Timely and accurate reporting of the month-end figures to the Finance Manager
· Year-end closing: prepare the audit file and liaise with the auditors, and prepare the statutory accounts
· Prepare all tax filings amongst which withholding tax returns, corporate income tax filings (federal and state filings), property tax filings, …
· Assistance to other subsidiaries whenever required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant domain, with 1-3 years of work experience
· Team player who loves to personal interactions and gives a clear personal touch to human relations
· Relates to our 4 corporate values: passion, integrity, accountability and open-mindedness
· Analytical, a real "number-cruncher"
· Fluency in English - oral and written
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with SAP is nice-to-have
· Based out of Taylor, Michigan, USA
· A top international growing team
· A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company
· We care for our people
· An environment where you can develop and grow
TCR Group is the leading global provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Belgium, have approximately 1300 employees and are operational in over 180 airports in 18 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA-Canada.
Universal Drive 12401