Application Support Engineer
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
As an Application Support Engineer, you report to the IT Operations Manager. You are based at our headquarters in Steenokkerzeel. You will be working in the service desk team acting as the first point of contact in our organization for resolving or escalating issues relating to hardware, software, network, and others raised by our users through emails, instant messages, chats or phone calls
For this position, we are looking for a highly organized, motivated colleague who works well within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. Next to this, you enjoy taking ownership to achieve a successful resolution. You learn fast.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible for:
- Participating in the IT Service Desk first and the second line, internal and on-site:
- Following standard service desk procedures and processes
- Making an initial assessment of the incident, attempting and processes
- Providing technical assistance and expertise to all users on a daily base
- Recording and tracking incident and problem information in a ticketing system
- Escalating incidents with third-party vendors and partners
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA
- Sharing knowledge by creating and maintaining technical documentation and end-user step by step manuals
- Communicating well to our end users with different levels of IT experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has 0-5 years of experience in a support organization
- Understands Incident and service management processes (ITIL)
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems
- Is able to learn and master business software platforms (ServiceNow, MS Dynamics, SAP, Basware, ... )
- Highly professional with good attention to detail and follow-up
- Has great analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills to address application issues
- Communicates effectively with colleagues, suppliers, etc.
- Is fluent in English and Dutch or French – both spoken and written
- A top international team where we live by our company values
- A company where our employees are central to the success of the company
- With us, it's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - today online but as soon as possible in real life again. We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow
- Easily accessible by public transport & by car
- A competitive salary
To all recruitment agencies: TCR does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, TCR employees or any other organization location. TCR is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Contact Person: Laura Ceulemans
Solliciteer voor deze functie