Belgium > Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! A lot of work is about to get done as the company scales. We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
Are you ready to make a significant impact with your technical expertise? We are seeking a Support Engineer Level 1 to join our dynamic IT Service Desk team. As the primary point of contact for our company, you will provide exceptional support to end users, ensuring efficient resolution of their IT questions and issues.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
· Be the Single Point of Contact for end users, offering first-class customer service.
· Receive and handle calls, chats, and emails, serving as a reliable customer liaison.
· Log incidents and requests using our Service Management tool.
· Update and maintain records of all relevant incidents and service requests.
· Conduct initial assessments and diagnose incidents and service requests.
· Escalate complex issues to support engineers in different levels of expertise.
· Monitor and track the progress of incident resolution, meeting service level agreements (SLAs).
· Keep end users informed about the status and progress of their incidents.
· Manage the entire incident lifecycle, ensuring closure and verification.
· Provide prompt incident closure and obtain confirmation from satisfied end users.
WHAT MAKES THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience, preferably in an international company.
· Passionate about IT and driven to deliver exceptional customer service.
· Possesses IT skills, particularly in Windows, AD, and MS Office, with a strong desire to learn and grow.
· Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric mindset.
· Fluent in English, both oral and written (knowledge of Dutch or French is a strong asset).
· You reside in Belgium.
· A top international team with an HQ in Belgium where we live by our company values
· A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company
· Fun team activities in real life again. We enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
· An environment where you can develop and grow
· Easily accessible by public transport & by car
TCR Group is the leading European provider of integrated solutions for GSE (Ground Support Equipment) in aviation. TCR offers rental, lease and maintenance of GSE. We are headquartered in Steenokkerzeel, have approximately 1500 employees and are operational in over 180 airports in 18 countries, in Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA.
Join our team and be a part of an organization where your contributions truly matter. Apply now and embark on an exciting career as a Support Engineer Level 1, making a meaningful impact every day.